Entries in the franken polish contest are now closed.
A week or so a go, I created a blue magnetic holographic franken polish. Today I have created a black version. I LOVE it. This was 1/2 magnetic black polish, 1/4 China Glaze Let's do it in 3D and 1/4 Glitter Gal Black Holographic. I've named it 'Magnetwinkle'.
I really love creating franken polishes, it’s relaxing, creative and easy to do.
So I have decided to do a franken polish contest, just to see what beauties you can all come up with.
- This contest is open internationally
- You have to be a GFC follower to submit your entry.
- You can submit just one entry.
- You must create a franken polish, name it and swatch it on your fingers.
- Your franken can be created anyway, mxing poilshes or adding micas, pigments and glitters.
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- one photo of your nails wearing your franken polish (horizontal please)
- The name of your franken polish
- The recipe you used to create the franken
- Your GFC name
- your blog URL – if you have one.
- any other description or comments to support your franken polish.