Well no surprises here. Clarins #230 makes the top of the list for our most lemmed after polish.
But before I go on, I'm going to vent. See that middle one below titled 'Lemming'. Well that percentage of people wrote something along the lines of "I don't know what a lemming is". Seriously, when I did my giveaway, the post that was only two days before it was about nail blogger lingo, and explained what a lemming was. I just love people that waft in, enter my giveaway, leave and don't read another damn thing. There like someone in the supermarket that walks down a isle, farts and keeps walking. But for those that are still reading, thank you!
Any who, I've listed below the top lemmed polishes, with the following notes abut the data
- I removed it from the list if it was only mentioned by one person
- I remove it if it was only a general brand comment "would love to try Deborah Lippmann or RBL"
- I removed it if it was only a general finish comment "any holo or duochromes"
- If it was a whole collection, I added it under the most popular polish for that collection, eg OMG collection under OMG, NFU holo, under 61
- I removed if it was not a nail polish - yes, there were some entries that had lemmings other than nail polish!
China Glaze DV8 1%China Glaze LOL 1%
Deborah Lippmann - Across the Universe. 1%
Hidden Treasure 1%
Nfu Oh 51 1%
OPI Sanderella 1%
Red Holo 1%
Liquid Euphoria Bliss 1%
OPI Absolutely Alice 1%
OPI Creme De Menthe 1%
OPI Mad As A Hatter 1%
RBL Scrangie 1%
OPI Black Shatter 1%
OPI Merry Midnight 1%
Deborah Lippmann - Glitter in the Air 2%
Chanel Holographic 2%
Essie Starry Starry Night 2%
Ozotic Pro 505 2%
OPI DS Original 3%
Nfu Oh 61 3%
MPJ HOLO 5%
China Glaze OMG 6%
GOSH Holographic 6%
Clarins 230 11%
A total of only 58%, so the remaining 42% of people all lem for a polish that no one else did.
I was lemming GOSH Holographic, but now its 230.
Here is my photoshoped version of a magnetic holo. I wanted to do a star shape, but my photoshop skills aren't good enough, and although I can imagine it in my head, I couldn't exactly work out how to create the various light and shadow reflections for a star, so a circle it is.