Thank you all you lovely people for your wonderful birthday wishes yesterday! Tonight I wanted to show some fancy nail art , but I've have a bit of a back log of unedited photographs. So instead you can check out some swatches of a gorgeous polish from Femme Fatale
This is Starfall and it is dark purple with lighter purple shimmer and soft holo. Photos do not do this one justice. This is two coats with no top coat.
I wore this back in spring when our Wisteria bush was in full bloom, and this polish was the perfect complementary tone for the dark wisteria buds.
- ► 2016 (188)
- ► 2015 (230)
- Favourite nail art from 2014
- Scaled stamping over Gaia with Messy Mansion acces...
- ILNP - Multichrome Flakie - Gaia
- ILNP - Multichrome Flakie - Neon Rosebud
- ILNP - Multichrome Flakie - Success
- Picture Polish - Never Nude
- Merry Christmas 2014
- Picture Polish Honeymoon
- JOSS Shattered Gold with simple Christmas Trees
- SV by Sparkly Vernis - Frosted Sweets Winter Colle...
- Picture Polish - Minty
- Picture Polish - Cyan
- Glam Polish Fantasia Multichrome Flakies
- Picture Polish - Paris, in a scaled leopard print
- Tami Nail Polish - Lady of Lomond and Skibo Sunset...
- Picture Polish LakoDom
- The amazing glittering crowd
- Gelicious Berry-licious collection
- Blonde ambition with zig zag stamping from MM12
- JOSS Tantastic Glow revisited with stamping
- Emily de Molly stamping plate 07 EdM07
- Penelope Luz - To the Infinity = gorgeous base for...
- Matchy-matchy back to back and the real cake!
- Matchy-matchy is the way to go.
- Femme Fatale Starfall
- Uh Oh - it's Four Oh!
- A very busy skittlette
- Taking tired and lazy one step further
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2013 (375)
- ► 2012 (314)
- ► 2011 (269)