Updated June 2012
I no longer have any spectraflair or colour morphing powders available for sale.
Due to the fact that there are now numerous other nail polish enthusiasts selling spectraflair, particularly in the USA, I'm just not selling enough of it to justify me purchasing another minimum quantity, which costs me $1500.
Aussie gals wanting to get some locally can get it through Beauty World - where you can also purchase your suspension base, bottles, balls and all your other frankening supplies. If it's not listed on their site, just send them an email.
- ► 2014 (226)
- ► 2013 (375)
- Ozotic 757 duochrome
- Some recent NOTDs with stamping
- Ozotic 751 duochrome
- Lynnderella - Lovey Dovey
- Ozotic 746 - pink and blue in one bottle
- Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit - with giveawa...
- Lynnderella - LavenDear
- Lynnderella - Billet Doux
- Layla Group Order for Aussies and Layla Spam
- JOSS FX colour - swatches and review part 2
- JOSS FX colours - swatches and review part 1
- Ozotic 761 - duochrome maybe not, stamping YES!
- Four new magnet designs to make at home
- Red holo gradient
- Another subtle stamping with A England
- Pink holo gradient and 15 years!
- aEngland Princess Tears with subtle stamping
- Ozotic 737 duochrome
- How to make your own nail art magnets
- Purple holo gradient
- Holo blue gradient
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (269)