Updated June 2012
I no longer have any spectraflair or colour morphing powders available for sale.
Due to the fact that there are now numerous other nail polish enthusiasts selling spectraflair, particularly in the USA, I'm just not selling enough of it to justify me purchasing another minimum quantity, which costs me $1500.
Aussie gals wanting to get some locally can get it through Beauty World - where you can also purchase your suspension base, bottles, balls and all your other frankening supplies. If it's not listed on their site, just send them an email.
- 31DC2016 - Inspired by a pattern - houndstooth
- 31DC2016 - Inspired by Fashion
- 31DC2016 - Inspired by a book combined with Autumn...
- 31DC2016 - Inspired by a Movie - Finding Dory
- 31DC2016 - Inspired by a song
- 31DC2016 - Inspired by a colour - Picture Polish M...
- 31DC2016 - Watermarble
- 31DC2016 - Galaxy - Window to the universe
- 31DC2016 - Half Moons - Golden Daleks
- 31DC2016 - Glitter + Red, Green & Yellow + Zigzags...
- 31DC2016 - Geometric and Digital Dozen turns 4
- 31DC2016 - Delicate and Digital Dozens turns 4
- 31DC2016 - Flowers and Digital Dozen turns 4
- 31DC2016 - Animal Print and Digital Dozen turns 4
- 31DC2016 - Stripes + Digital Dozen 4th Anniversary...
- 31DC2016 - Polka Dot - Colour blindness test
- 31DC2016 - Gradient - Stamped gradient with Dance ...
- 31DC2016 - Rainbow with 40 Great Book Nail Art Ide...
- 31DC2016 - Metallic - Oil slick nails
- 31DC2016 - Black and White - jigsaw pieces
- 31DC2016 - Violet - stamping decals
- 31DC2016 - Blue - Mini leopard print with Picture ...
- 31DC2016 - Green - Dance Legend Licence to Kill ma...
- 31DC2016 - Yellow - Lemon waterfall
- 31DC2016 - Orange - crazy skittlette
- 31DC2016 - Red - Stamping and glitter placement
- ▼ September (26)
- ► 2015 (230)
- ► 2014 (325)
- ► 2013 (375)
- ► 2012 (314)
- ► 2011 (269)