Updated June 2012
I no longer have any spectraflair or colour morphing powders available for sale.
Due to the fact that there are now numerous other nail polish enthusiasts selling spectraflair, particularly in the USA, I'm just not selling enough of it to justify me purchasing another minimum quantity, which costs me $1500.
Aussie gals wanting to get some locally can get it through Beauty World - where you can also purchase your suspension base, bottles, balls and all your other frankening supplies. If it's not listed on their site, just send them an email.
- Picture Polish Gala with Swarovski crystals
- What's up nails - Hypnose vinyls, hot and cold gr...
- 40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Animals
- Bow Polish - Dark Days with metallic stamping
- Price check on this black and white mani - bar cod...
- Dance Legend Mystery Collection Chrome flakies
- The Digital Dozen does gradients with 40 Great Nai...
- The Digital Dozen does gradients - dottie gradient...
- The Digital Dozen does gradients plus glitter and ...
- The Digital Dozen does gradients - another holo gr...
- The Digital Dozen does gradients - purple holo
- 40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Kids TV - My Little Pony...
- Picture Polish Merge swirly drag marble
- Shattered glass lines
- 40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Violet Splatter
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2015 (230)
- ► 2014 (325)
- ► 2013 (375)
- ► 2012 (314)
- ► 2011 (269)