I loved the simplicity of the green nails I painted for the 31 Day challenge, so I decided to recreate them in my favorite colour - rainbow. My hands were a little wobbly the night I painted these, so my lines aren't and smooth and straight, but the effect still works well even if your lines aren't perfect.
I created this design by painting all my nails white. I then did one thick line, just off centre, down each nail using:
- Thumb - Red - Kester Black Poppy
- Index - Orange - Picture Polish Citrus
- Middle - Yellow - Ulta3 Honolulu
- Ring - Green - Paws polish clover green
- Pinky - Blue - Ulta3 Blue Marlin
I then used a long thin striper brush to paint the black lines using JOSS Little Black Dress.