Sometimes I have an idea in my head for a manicure, but then what evolves is nothing like I had planned. Case and point below.
The base for this manicure is actually a whole bunch of different coloured nail foils applied with nail glue in really random sections. I didn't really like the look of that too much and needed to add something else, so I ended up doing some black lines. Before I did the black lines I sealed in the foils with some gel top coat polish.
I actually stamped these lines, which I'm pretty damn pleased with, because I managed to keep the stamping pretty straight and even. They almost look like they were done with striping tape. Yay for me!
I finished with a layer of seche vite to seal in the stamping.